How do I join the NZ Calla Council (NZCC) ?
(n.b. you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader software on your computer to view these files.... download Adobe Reader software for free by clicking here). If you can not download the application form, please contact the NZCC office, and we will send an application to you.
How much will it cost ?
Why should I join the NZCC ?
- The right to purchase a hard copy of the Calla Growers Handbook published by NZCC.
- Full access [non-members only receive limited access] to the online version of the Calla Growers Handbook, with;
- inserted updates by people in industry and researchers,
- exclusive access to members only online discussion forums (your questions and answers)
- exclusive access to other members' contact details (if released)
- Free entry to NZCC Regional group activities, such as grower visits and discussion group meetings [other costs may still need to be covered].
- Copies of all newsletters (i.e. CALLA news) either in hard copy or via the website.
- Representation in NZ-wide, horticulture-related, initiatives dealing with Government (e.g. biosecurity, labour supply, air freight).
- Participation in prioritising research and extension activities, and gaining immediate access to results.
- Full access to archival reports, newsletters, etc.
What are my obligations as a member ?